Interested in Joining an Innovative and Dynamic Sales Team or
Want to Delegate New Lines for your Distributor Group?
1099 Job Description
Responsible for the successful execution of sales in an assigned territory and the achievement of quarterly and annual sales plan objectives. This role includes essential functions such as the management of a sales territory, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention, product launch execution, contract negotiations, inventory management, travel within the territory as well as maintaining open communications with sales management and customers.
We currently have openings for reps with long standing consultative relationships in:
Pain Management, Orthopaedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Dermatology, Podiatry, Cardiology, Urology, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Rheumatology, Nuerosurgery and Neurology, Long Term Care, Hospitals, Home Health and Military.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively articulate DSC's vision and the customer/product interaction to a range of healthcare providers and related professionals.
- Demonstrate a hunger for seeking out and winning new business through the championing of DSC's paradigm-shifting products.
- Surpass sales targets and objectives.
- Create and maintain targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of macro market forces.
- Understand the clinical needs and pain points of each unique customer in order to enunciate and tailor the most effective solution.
- Manage client interactions, streamline conflict resolution, and ensure compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction, and overall DSC solutions to current and prospective clients.
- Review all major deliverables including strategic briefings, user guides, and technical specifications to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Collaborate with the product management team to maintain a continuous and comprehensive knowledge of product development cycles.
- Work steadfastly to drive and enhance existing relationships.
- Create and deliver both in-person and web-based technology presentations, workshops, seminars, and events, as required.
- Facilitate regular two-way communication between the client and DSC team in order to uniquely build and maintain each relationship.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of sales experience in a pharmaceuticals, device, biotech, or related field.
- Proven track record of managing large territory and surpassing sales goals.
- Deep clinical relationships.
- Experience working with healthcare providers or hospitals is preferred.
- Solid technical competence including a sufficient understanding of software, hardware, and networks.
- Solid contract and negotiation skills.