Mental Health AssessmentsComprehensive Care Starts with Real-time Patient Information
Improving patient outcomes starts with a new perspective. Evidence-based research suggests that a comprehensive “whole person” approach to clinical care can improve clinical outcomes and lead to a reduction in overall risk to patients, as well as physicians. The DSC platform systematically gathers critical data from every aspect of the patient encounter – including medical history, medications, procedures and the myriad factors at play in the patient’s physical, mental and behavioral health.
Mobile device enabled Prescription related evaluations are provided via iPad in the lobby or in the exam room while the patient is waiting to be examined. This process allows the practice to utilize otherwise unused clinic time to allow patients to self-administer clinically validated prescription related evaluations.
Instant scoring and analysis Patient data is instantly and automatically scored and analyzed and delivered in a single dashboard. Clinicians review this information as part of the patient exam and are alerted to areas of concern and risk.
We provide a broad range of Self-administered cognitive assessments:
- CCESD-R – Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (Revised) - Designed to reflect the nine categorical symptoms of depression and depressive disorder as defined by the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.
- CAT – Cognitive Abilities Test – A neuropsychological test of “set-shifting”, measuring the ability to display flexibility in the face of changing schedules of reinforcement. It’s a proven measure of executive function.
- ADHD - Improve diagnosis in adults and children for this very common disorder
- Reward Deficiency Syndrome - A neuropsychological assessment for diagnosing a very common disorder in Reward Deficiency Syndrome and dysfunctional dopamine circuitry.
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test– A neuropsychological assessment for Alzheimer’s, dementia and cognitive function.
- IGT – Iowa Gambling Test – A proven measure of executive function
- Edinborough – The gold standard for perinatal and postpartum depression screening
- PTSD - Play an essential role in the prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of PTSD for both uniformed and civilian personnel.
|K10||The Kessler Psychological Distress Scale||More Info|
|SIAS||Social Interaction Anxiety Scale||More Info|
|ZUNG||Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale||More Info|
|PDSS||Panic Disorder Severity Scale||More Info|
|ASSQ||Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire||More Info|
|IES-R||The Impact of Event Scale - Revised||More Info|
|PSEQ||Pain Self-Efficacy Questionnaire||More Info|
|FS||Flourishing Scale||More Info|
|SPANE||Scale of Positive and Negative Experience||More Info|
|EPDS||Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale||More Info|
|DASS-42||Depression Anxiety Stress Scale - Long Form||More Info|
|RSES||Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale||More Info|
|VOCI||Vancouver Obsessional Compulsive Inventory||More Info|
|SADS||Social Avoidance Distress Scale||More Info|
|SWLS||Satisfaction with Life Scale||More Info|
|TSK||Tampa Scale of Kinesiophobia||More Info|
|ECR-S||Experience in Close Relationship Scale - Short Form||More Info|
|UPPS-P||UPPS-P Impulsive Behavior Scale||More Info|
|DASS-21||Depression Anxiety Stress Scales - Short Form||More Info|
|GAD-7||Generalized Anxiety Disorder Assessment||More Info|
|PHQ-9||Patient Health Questionnaire - Depression||More Info|
|MFQ-Parent||Mood and Feelings Questionnaire: Parent Report||More Info|
|MFQ-Self||Mood and Feelings Questionnaire: Self Report||More Info|
|SCAS-Child||Spence Children's Anxiety Scale - Child||More Info|
|SCAS-Parent||Spence Children's Anxiety Scale - Parent||More Info|